Virtual “Ordovician of the World” Conference
The online Lille meeting will take place over four days: Monday 13th to Thursday 16th, September 2021
The conference is free, but registration is required.
Full details are available on the conference website: https://lille2021.wordpress.com.
13th International Symposium on the Ordovician Symposium
13th International Symposium on the Ordovician System will be held from July 19th to July 22th, 2019 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Full details are available on the conference website: http://isos13.ipgg.sbras.ru and in the Third Circular.
- December 2018: Distribution of the Third Circular
- December 2018-February 2019: Registrations for the Symposium
- 15 February 2019: Preliminary registration
- 15 April 2019: Deadline for short papers
- March/April 2019: Fourth Circular appears in Ordovician News with final Program and Arrival Instructions
- Pre-Symposium field trip 1 (Ordovician of St. Petersburg): July 15-17, 2019
- Pre-Symposium field trip 2 (Ordovician of the Altai Mountains): July 09-18, 2019
- Scientific sessions, Novosibirsk: July 19-22, 2019
- Post-Symposium field trip (Ordovician of the Siberian Platform): July 22-30, 2019
IGCP 653 Annual meeting in Yichang, China, October 2017
Dayangcha Workshop on the Cambrian-Ordovician boundary, September 20-25, 2017, Changchun, NE China
IGCP 653 Opening Meeting: Sept. 2016, Durham, UK
IGCP 591 Closing Meeting